Check out our latest updates on events, services, and community news.
Hui ā Tau 2021
COVID-19 restrictions have required us to make some changes to our arrangements for this year’s Hui-ā-Tau (AGM) on Friday 3rd December 2021 at 10:00am:
• Attendees need to RSVP and register in advance to attend, before 5pm Tuesday 30th November 2021
• The meeting will be held via video conference, on Zoom - register online here
• Provision will be made for members who can’t access Zoom to attend in person – please contact Fiona Wasiolek 021 902 461 if you wish to book a place
• If you need any support in order to attend the AGM, please contact Fiona Wasiolek 021 902 461 so that we can help you with this.
The Agenda for the meeting is as follows:
• Whakatau (Welcome)
• Minutes of last meeting
• Chairman’s Report
• Annual Report
• Audited Financial Statements
• Election of Trustees (as required)
• Other General Business
Election of Trustees
Our 3-yearly election of trustees occurs this year, with three trustee positions to be appointed. Nominations for election to the Board must be received by 5:00pm on Friday 19 November 2021 on the approved Nomination Form which is available here or from any of our offices or clinics. Should nominations exceed the number of positions, voting will be conducted by a ballot of the members in attendance at the Hui-ā-Tau.
Members wishing to appoint a proxy to vote on their behalf at the meeting must do so on the approved Proxy Form which is available here or from any of our offices or clinics. Completed Proxy Forms must be received by 5:00pm on Friday 26 November 2021.
The team at Te Korowai Hauora o Hauraki have collected together recipes that our own whānau love, that are quick and easy to make, and don’t cost too much.
Some are old favourites that you’ll recognise, but with a few changes to fit the healthy kai kaupapa. There are also some new ideas for when you feel like a change.
Download the Cookbook here.
Please click the link to download our quarterly pānui/newsletter.
Previous copies are available upon request. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.