Check out our latest updates on events, services, and community news.
Well done e te Iwi! We had 654 people get vaccinated on Saturday at various locations around Hauraki. Over 130,000 doses administered nationwide, which is amazing!
Did you know, Hauraki District took out the top spot for Waikato (with 47 people per 1000 vaccinated), we sure are leading by example!
• Nationwide, 39% received their first dose and 61% receiving their second dose.
• Nationwide, 57% first doses were administered to Māori.
• 15.4% Māori in Hauraki got vaccinated (first and/or second dose).
• Hauraki district was ranked 4th in the Waikato region for Māori vaccinations.
• Hauraki district were ranked 1st in the Waikato region for Māori vaccinations per 1000 population (people) at 47%.
To our amazing communities, thank you for coming out in force yesterday and showing support by getting vaccinated during Super Saturday, a huge success towards helping Aotearoa become a safer country.
A special thank you to our kaimahi for their ongoing dedication and commitment to serve our community during these times. Time away from their whānau and working the front line. Mauri ora!
The team at Te Korowai Hauora o Hauraki have collected together recipes that our own whānau love, that are quick and easy to make, and don’t cost too much.
Some are old favourites that you’ll recognise, but with a few changes to fit the healthy kai kaupapa. There are also some new ideas for when you feel like a change.
Download the Cookbook here.
Please click the link to download our quarterly pānui/newsletter.
Previous copies are available upon request. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.